Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Almost done!


Just a little more tweaking and MrManUSA.com will be all done. The menus are not completely functional yet but getting there. Make sure to drop me a note and tell me what you think!

Easter is almost here and my wife and I are finishing up our plans. Normally we put on a huge egg hunt with over 3000 eggs and invite family and friends to join in. With tables full of toys and so many eggs the kids get sick of picking them up it has been quite the event. I have missed the last two due to my deployment to Iraq. This year we are toning it down and doing a very special one for our two kids. Here is a place where you can get some ideas on what you can do with your family for Easter! We have decided on having a challenging hunt for both of the kids with cool prizes to find along the way!

~MrMan

No comments: